The PADI Wreck Diver course prepares candidates for getting the most out of diving wreck sites. I have an extensive background in wreck diving beginning 20 years ago in the UK. I have assisted in the identification of several unknown North Sea wrecks and enjoy bringing this experience to my wreck students.
In addition to the course requirements, advanced skills such as SMB deployment, gas management and planning are emphasized and taught during training. You will also be diving with a redundant air source – an additional AL40 cyIinder. I also encourage the use of a backplate / harness / wing set up.
- 15 years old.
- PADI Adventure Diver or equivalent certification.
- 2 days with 4 open water dives being completed.
- Safety considerations for wreck diving,
- Surveying and mapping wrecks,
- Using penetration lines and reels,
- Techniques to avoid disturbing silt.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!