The Compressor Operator course offered is a distinctive course meaning it is a self-authored training program that has been approved by PADI, with it’s own PADI certification. It covers an area not otherwise taught within traditional diver training syllabuses. This can be seen as a proactive step towards increasing employability within the industry in addition to becoming a safe and competent compressor operator. A student study guide accompanies the course.
- 18 years old.
- Open Water Diver certification or above.
- 1 Day.
- Compressor basic principles.
- Compressor key components, function and operator maintenance.
- Filling stations.
- Air quality.
- Pre-fill cylinder and system checks.
- Filling and shut-down procedures.
- Practical exercises.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Let’s make something together.