Portable gasoline engines are a common occurrence in remote locations, onboard yachts or in areas with unreliable electricity. These engines coupled with a suitable compressor block are a truly mobile method of filling scuba cylinders. Knowledge in their operation and repair is a valuable asset to anyone relying on this method of prime mover to fill tanks.
The first day typically covers theory, routine maintenance and troubleshooting. The second day a strip and rebuild of an OHV gasoline engine (Honda GX200 or similar).
- 3 Days.
- Combustion engine basic principles.
- OHV engine key components and function.
- Safe operation and operator maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and repairs.
- Practical strip and rebuild of a portable OHV gasoline engine.
- Paperwork and documentation.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!